We’re all about delivering repeatable, reportable translation quality.
Ah, quality guarantees. They give you warm fuzzies. At face value, at least. But more important is whether or not you actually get that translation quality delivered to you reliably and consistently.
After all, missing the quality mark could result in a lot of problems. Brand messaging differences from one locale to another. Confused customers. Money down the drain. Even possible harm to end users when precision is vital. Now that can make you feel anything but warm and fuzzy.
At Sajan, demonstrable quality assurance runs in our veins. It underscores everything we do—and it’s a big part of what we’re known for. That’s why we’ve crafted a translation quality process that begins even before you hand off your content to us.
Quality work is a given. The real difference lies in the process by which we achieve, measure, show and maintain that excellent quality.
Our secret sauce for language quality.
Okay, so it’s not really a secret. We’re proud to showcase exactly how we scale the pinnacle of quality for you on every project. Across all of our global execution centers, we put all the pieces together to create a comprehensive quality assurance methodology:
- Audit trails that track every stage of translation: Who changed what, when and why
- Regular linguist scoring with standards that go above and beyond the industry norm
- Ongoing language translation sampling to make sure translation quality is always high
- In-country qualified translation partners who know your subject matter and industry inside and out
- High-performing linguist resources who hail from—and live in—the target countries
- Real-time business intelligence reporting using our translation management system, Sajan Transplicity
- Swift corrective process to correct and prevent potential issues
The service I’ve received has been great. More to the point, our overseas customers have told us that the quality of the translations is excellent.
Because quality is a process, not an event.
There’s a lot more to quality assurance than simply sending in your content or product, waiting for a bit and then getting back a perfect translation. The goal is the same, but the way we get there is what sets us apart. Our complete, rigorous, measurable process delivers language quality in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible.
We do custom translation quality certification plans, too. We’ve created formal quality plans for many organizations over the years, and we’ve got the know-how to help you as well.
Sajan’s River Falls office is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified. Other Sajan offices are compliant with these ISO certifications.