Meet the masters of audiovisual translation
From animations to videos, our teams lay claim to mad skills in the multimedia-rich world of audiovisual translation.
Whether we’re talking about eLearning courses, television commercials or how-to videos for medical devices, audiovisual translation projects are eye-poppingly complex. Not just any old five-and-dime translation agency will do.
Visually, audibly dynamic. Explosively creative.
True artists create compelling multimedia content. Only masters of localization can do justice to the cultural adaptation of your carefully crafted assets.
Settle for nothing less than full-service, demonstrated expertise in multimedia localization projects. That’s what we offer here at Sajan.
What you can expect:
- Native-speaking, in-country talent
- Support for a full range of digital formats
- Project management teams who have extensive experience with multimedia localization projects of every type and scope
- Firsthand knowledge of a variety of industries, from life sciences and training organizations to consumer brands and gaming companies
What we do:
- Script creation or transcription of the original master
- Script translation
- Subtitle and caption translation and production
- Video production
- Audio and video post-production
- Art and graphics localization
- Animation localization
- Cultural assessment of multimedia content
- Multimedia quality assurance
Our approach to audiovisual translation
Dedicated teams, extensive knowledge
Each and every day, our teams manage large-scale multimedia localization projects for growth-mode and enterprise-level clients. We only work with the crème de la crème of video production crews, recording studios and other partners worldwide who live and breathe audiovisual content.
Expertise and quality. That’s our not-so-secret recipe for making sure you get the results you expect.
So when your customers press play on your product or service video, they’re pulled in, persuaded and pumped by what you have to offer.